Liquid organomineral fertilizer.
- Provides plant with nutrients.
- Regulates the penetration of nutrients into plants.
- Promotes seedlings rooting and strong root system development.
- Promotes plant growth.
- Promotes flowering and flowers of brighter color.
- Stimulates vibrant color of the needles.
- Increases plant resistance to unfavorable growth conditions.
- Promotes regeneration of weakened plants.
- Promotes development of favorable soil microflora.
Application. (1) Use in combination with a GreenOK sprayer. Attach sprayer to the water supply hose and spray plants until leaves are completely wet.
Or (2) Dilute 50 ml of concentrate with 10 l of water and mix.
Water plants and soil with the solution. For the first time when vegetation restarts (late April / early May), 2nd and 3rd time every 3 weeks. Watering dose: 5 – 10 L per shrub, 10 – 30 L per tree (depending on shrub / tree size).
Total nitrogen (N) 5.6%
Total phosphorus (P2O5) 3.7%
Total potassium (K2O) 5.4%
Organic matter 14.3%
Reaction pH 5.5 ± 0.7